Wednesday 25 May 2011

Restaurant Review: Little Thai Place (1839 Cook Street, Victoria BC, and three other locations)



At least once a week,  I don't feel like picking up groceries, or even leaving the house after a long day. The kitchen is a mess, there's no clean dishes, and energy and hope is running out.

Enter Little Thai Place...DELIVERY!

Little Thai Place has been well received in Victoria, and they now have four locations to serve your neighbourhoods at your convenience. They are very knowledgeable at the Cook Street location regarding gluten-allergies, and I have yet to get sick from their tasty noodles.

The portions are huge from Little Thai Place, one order of Pad Thai usually stretches into two dinners, even for me as a big dinner eater. When I place my order for delivery, I always tell them I have a gluten allergy and automatically, they know what to do when giving the kitchen my order. Delivery takes about 45 minutes on average, so plan ahead.

I'm not familiar with every item on their menu, and I don't know what all can be made gluten-free. However, Thailand's 'signature dish', Pad Thai, is what I always order (add extra vegetables, please)! It's always fresh, hot, and super flavorful. If you don't like Pad Thai, ask the restaurant what other options you could try. They are very friendly, and happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment